Marqués de Ahumada
Office Premises - 2019
Reform & Refurbishing - Administrative Sector
Client:  Selectra Madrid Energía SLU
- HVAC system with two 1x1 duct for the open plan office and cassette type VRF units for closed spaces. Mitsubishi Electric Equipment.
- Ventilation using heat recovery devices.
- External helical ducts with insulation and linear grids for diffusion.
Electrical installation powering lighting, HVAC equipment, network workstations and telecommunication rack.
The installation consists of:
- 1 electrical panel.
- 36 Network access point with floor sockets.
- 36 suspended luminaires
- 26 embedded LED luminaires.
- Light level control system compliant with Construction Technical Code.
- Schneider Electric D-Life anthracite Mechanism.
Data network consisting of:
- Cat 6 Rack Patch Panel.
- Structured cabling.
- network workstation acces spoints with Cat 6 connections.
Toilet plumbing installation including:
- Hot- and cold- water pipes.
- Electric thermo installation.
- Installation of sanitary appliances.
Interior work and other services
Following works were carried out:
- Demolition of old offices.
- Replacement of old windows with new ones with climalit-type glass and acoustic insulation.
- Plasterboard partition for new toilets.
- Acoustic plasterboard ceiling in office area.
- Removable plate ceiling in toilets.
- Tiling and flooring of bathrooms using large-format porcelain tiles.
- Application of fine gotelé covering and plastic paint on walls.
- Application of intumescent paint on metal pillars.
- Paving levelling.
- Carpet Installation.
- Skirting board installation.
- Installation of office’s glass partitions offices.
- Masonry works necessary for the execution of all installations.
- Placement of sinks, bathroom accessories and mirrors.
- Removal and replacement of downspouts.
- Placement of folding doors and sliding doors.
- Lining of downpipes with aluminium covering.
- Installation of sound absorption bugles in offices.
- Removal of external façade ducts.